Frequently asked questions
- Can a patient be treated with Homeopathy through the internet without seeing the doctor physically?
- How can I receive online treatment for my ailment from this clinic?
- Is Homeopathy slow-acting?
- Can we take homeopathic and other medicines together?
- Does homeopathic treatment entail strict dietary restrictions?
- Do homeopaths use steroids?
- How come all homeopathic medicines look similar?
A: (1) Register yourself for Online Homeopathic Treatment by selecting the treatment plan by visiting https://www.homeopathyhelps.com/sign-up.asp and making appropriate payment either by credit card safely & securely or by sending Demand draft, cheque or money order. Before registering for the treatment if you have any question, you can ask us by sending a mail to email@example.com or submitting Query form.
(2) After payment, you will be able to download a questionnaire. Just reply questions in this questionnaire & send it back to us.
(3) Your case will be analyzed by experts at our clinic and a treatment strategy will be designed for your personal case.
(4) Within next two days, treatment will be couriered to the address given by you or prescription will be sent by e-mail depending on the treatment plan you select. Online support will be given during the period of treatment.
A: The method of preparation of homeopathic medicines is very peculiar. Tinctures are prepared from various substances and are combined with pellets. After preparation, all pellets look same even if the medicine is different